- Use as few words as possible to explain many ideas
- Keep sentences concise
- Use only good old Anglo-Saxon words rather than fancy continental ones
- Cut all unnecessary words
- Write short books or essays, people don't have time to ingest like they used to
- Uses ALL the words to explain one idea many times over
- What are sentences?
- Uses English, French, Italian, made-up words of his own
- Keep and expand upon all unnecessary words (the 21st century scholars and actors will love this)
- No paragraph should be less than a novella length - people in the pit are paying good money to be stood in the rain for seven hours minimum
"Hold my Guinness..."
And don't we just love them?